HCM Enterprise Sales Executive - (Subject Matter Expert w/ Focus on 100 - 5,000 employees)
Cloud based Saas Technology Solutions to Enterprise clientele, both small and medium size.
HCM and Payroll Technology Experience is Required for this position.
Create business relationships and increase incremental revenue to clients through face-to-face sales activities. Work in conjunction with all of your channel partners to increase sales opportunities.
You will be responsible for becoming a subject matter expert on our client's advanced suite of software services and application.
This position will serve as primary sales representative for prospects and sales partners.
You will be required to probe to uncover customer needs, handle objections with appropriate responses, and utilize effective closing techniques. Working in an assigned territory, you will need to identify new business opportunities, meet with decision-makers to analyze their needs, and identify areas to provide value added service improvements.
You will be expected to collaborate with management to achieve monthly sales targets with close attention to increasing market share and key account growth Responsibility:
• Identify prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecast and activity reports to management. • Analyze business opportunities within assigned customer base, ensuring that all products and services have been thoroughly presented and sales cycle professionally executed.
• Stay informed of new products, and use that knowledge to analyze prospect needs to present appropriate product solutions and demonstrations • Involve product specialists when necessary. Share competitive information with other representatives. • Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targeted accounts. Submit all associated paperwork accurately and in a timely manner. • Keep management apprised on customer situations and competitors as appropriate. • Maintain prospect and territory database automated tools.
Qualifications: This position requires the ability to understand new concepts and complex procedures and to logically analyze those procedures to identify potential problem areas.
• A top-down sales approach targeting CEOs and decision makers
• 3 – 5 years of HR/Payroll industry experience is required. • Sales background in selling software systems, HR/Payroll outsourcing, technology solutions
• An understanding of technology, database design, html and various report writing applications preferred.
• Previous experience implementing HR/Payroll applications preferred. • Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, up to and including the “C” level. • Strong communication skills and detailed project management skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships (customer, partner, vendor, provider, etc.)
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with little or no guidance.